Your Ad Here

Monday, August 24, 2009

GAIL EXAM PAPER

Hi friends,

I�m Sahil. I appeared for the GAIL exam. As I belong to ece field so my category is telemetry. This exam was different from all others govt. exam. There is no questions from our main subject like digital, analog and other important subjects. The questions were purely based on data comm.. & computer n/w. and some questions were from coding like m-ary, fec, Manchester etc. it was totally unexpected. The time duration was 2 hrs and the total qs 150. There were no negative marking. The technical part consists of 100 qs. & the general awareness part is of 50 qs. Technical part were totally luck based and apti part was easy. The election of a candidate was totally based on his/her luck as no one answering technical part with full confidence. No one is sure of his/her selection. If luck is in my favour I�ll surely go through it I�m expecting of my good result bcoz I answered many ques true . The cut-off expecting is low in technical part.

I got no pattern of previous exam so I�m sharing my views with you. This will surely help students who will compete for this exam. Some questions that I remember are���..

Technical part���

  1. tcp connection is-a) connectinless b) connectoin oriented and so on
  2. peer to peer connection is in which layer-
  3. seeback effect is takes place in- thermocouple
  4. temp to current conversion
  5. temp to voltage conversion
  6. manchestter encoding of following-0110110
  7. fec, hamming coding, cyclic coding, rhc,and other coding
  8. who invented telegraph
  9. shortest path of algorithm is
  10. gsm total handling time is 15-30 sec and so
  11. 2 or 3 questions were from invention
  12. file transfer protocol. File synchronization
  13. synchronistin bit, data bit and other type of related ques
  14. Mostly qs based on cn and data communication.
  15. so prepare well these subject

Aptitude part is easy�������.

5 questions based on reasoning

4-6 on figure problem

6 questions based on passage

4 based on articles

8-10 questions based on general awareness

Who is named as black pearl � pele, maradonna etc.

5-6 based on profit loss, work-time,percentage

This is all about GAIL exam������

So prepare well��������������..

Best of luck to all candidates������������.

Me hoping for my good result�������������

Ok bye������������������������.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

even i appeared for gail. have u received any mail yet?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | SharePoint Demo