INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
IndianOil Advertisement No. PH/R/02/2009
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the under mentioned
• The above posts carry other allowances / benefits as admissible under the rules of the
• In case of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under
Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 in the relevant discipline,
conditions of experience would be condoned to the extent of apprenticeship period
• Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 31/03/2009 (Relaxable by 5
years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates for the posts reserved for them). Age
relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman/PH as per Govt. directives.
• SC/ST/PH candidates appearing for written test / interview shall be reimbursed second
class rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules on production of tickets.
• Applicants from Govt./Semi Govt./PSU must apply through proper channel.
• The period of experience/Qualification will be determined as on 31/03/2009.
• Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria
in any respect are liable to be rejected.
• Selection Methodology: Selection would be based on written test / trade test and
personal interview. The candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of
the selection process including medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection.
• Candidates except SC/ST/PH/EXSM categories should enclose a crossed D/D of Rs.100/-
(Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil
Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code:
7090). Candidates must write their full name and address on reverse of Demand Draft.
• One candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post
will not be considered.
• Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of
candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to
unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
Applications supported by all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste
etc.) duly attested by a gazetted officer with latest passport size photograph should be
sent by Post only to:-
Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O. :
Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist. : Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606 latest by
18.05.2009. Candidates should superscribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on
the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
In case of any clarification, please contact Mr. T.K. Pattanayak, Manager (ER) on 03224 –
223223 or Mr. Naveen Mugadur, Officer (ER) on 03224-223228.
FOR APPLICATION FORM
FOR FULL DETAILS
Recruitment for Non-Exec Posts (Haldia Refinery)